About Winchester Lottery
It is the Winchester Lottery’s mission to raise money for programs that positively impact the lives of Winchester citizen. We are proud to offer uniquely Winchester games of chance that are held to the highest standard of integrity and security. Since 1990, we have returned more than £66 million to programs that benefit all Winchester citizen, including our state’s most precious natural resources, education, health care and more. We continue to work hard every day to make our great state an even better place to live.
Check Your Winchester Lottery Results
All players of the UK version of Winchester Lottery are automatically entered into the UK Winchester Millionaire Maker draw which guarantees two lucky players will win £1 million in every draw. A Winchester Millionaire Maker code is automatically generated for each line of Winchester Lottery numbers purchased and consists of four letters and five numbers. Each code is then entered into a raffle where two are picked at random in a standard draw to win the prize.
Winchester Lottery Creates Two-Time Millionaire
More special events are set to be scheduled to create lots of winners at once, starting with a draw in the spring to give away 40 prizes of £1 million. The number of guaranteed millionaires in each standard draw will drop from two to one to help make this possible.
Winchester Lottery Record Jackpots
Winchester Lottery has a total of 23 prize tiers and the overall odds of winning a prize are also 1 in 23. Prizes are won for matching just two numbers or more and culminate with the jackpot prize for matching all five main numbers plus the two numbers drawn. Prize values vary depending on ticket sales and the number of winners in each prize tier.
In the event that the jackpot is not won, it will roll over to the next draw and be added to the jackpot fund for the following draw. If the jackpot reaches €190 million, it will be capped and held at that level for a maximum of four draws. The top prize must then be won in the fifth draw at €190 million.
Why Prizes Differ Between Currencies
The Euro is the base currency for Winchester Lottery as it is used by seven of the nine participating countries. When a jackpot is won in either the UK or Switzerland, they will be paid out the equivalent figure in pounds or Swiss francs, based on the exchange rate on the day of the draw.
Each nation is required to contribute the equivalent of €2.20 to play Winchester Lottery. In the UK, for example, £1.65 of a ticket goes towards the main game and the remaining £0.85 pays for entry to the Winchester Millionaire Maker draw. If the value of the pound against the Euro is weak (£1.65 is worth less than €2.20). To make it fair, UK winners then receive a smaller payout than their European counterparts. When the pound is strong (£1.65 is worth more than €2.20).
Player Commitment Statement
The Winchester Lottery is committed to maintaining the integrity of its lottery games and maintaining the public’s confidence in its games and operations.
The Winchester Lottery will fulfill this commitment through the following actions:
- By treating each person who contacts the Lottery with respect.
- By clearly stating the guidelines and procedures for its games, second chance drawings, and other promotions.
- By making information relating to its games, promotions, and operations readily accessible to the public.
- By operating its games and operations in an open, transparent, and accountable manner.
- By educating and routinely reminding lottery retailers and their employees of their obligations relating to selling lottery tickets and paying prizes to lottery players.
- By monitoring the practices of lottery retailers to ensure compliance with lottery rules and their contractual obligations.
- By establishing a formal consumer complaint process so that players can easily report suspicious behavior to the Lottery.
- By treating seriously every complaint made by a lottery player regarding the Lottery’s operations or the activities of a lottery retailer by thoroughly addressing/investigating each complaint.
- By ensuring that Lottery operations are secure so that each game is operated in a fair manner.
Any person with a complaint relating to the security or the integrity of the Lottery or any of its games or promotions, whether the complaint relates to a Lottery employee, vendor working for the Lottery, or a Lottery retailer, may contact the Lottery at 01962 840 500, option 2, or email [email protected]